Sunday, April 09, 2006

Birthday Party in the Park

This weekend I went to my first kid's birthday party. Daddy's friend from school has a baby boy who turned 2 years old this week. Unfortunately there weren't any other babies my age to play with since he's the first grandkid in his family, just like me!

JoNATHAN and me
Here is daddy's classmate and me. His name is Jonathan and his son's name is Nathan. Neat how that worked out, huh? Jo-nathan. I'm going to name my kids part of my name. Wen! Come over here!

Mommy and me
Mommy and me in the park

Nathan + pizza + bouncer
Here is Nathan's mommy feeding him pizza. There was a bouncer house at the party. I couldn't go on it yet, but I liked the colors. I stared at the colorful netting for a while. Nathan is going to have a new baby sister soon. I'm glad my mommy and daddy aren't making any competitors for me yet.

No comments: