Monday, April 16, 2007

Another busy weekend

On Saturday, I took mommy went to another Stroll-a-thon in Coolidge Corner - this time to raise money for Climate Action. Too bad daddy couldn't come because he had to work. Otherwise, he could have gotten me another pinwheel! Ronak, his parents, and Aunty Kristin (who's in town for the Boston Marathon) also came to join us for the nice walk.

Powered by wind!
Powered by wind!

I got to test drive the new Phil and Teds Sport stroller - thanks, Diane, for letting mommy and I use it! You can see how comfortable I am in the lime green stroller. I wish daddy could get me one of these.

Strolling for Climate Action
Strolling for Climate Action


Playing with EarthBalls
We got to play with some EarthBalls after we finished the Stroll-a-thon.

After nap time and picking daddy up from work, mommy took me back to Ronak's house for dinner. While the adults were busy chatting away, Ronak and I had some play time and story time. After dinner, Ronak got to open his birthday presents! He's going to be one year old on Wednesday!

Ronak and I love books!
Ronak and I love books!

So how does this thing work?
So how does this thing work?

On Sunday, I took mommy and daddy out on another date with Emerson and her parents. This time we went to Johnny's Luncheonette. Emerson and I had some of mommy's Belgian waffles with blueberry compote. It was so yummy that my face was blue the rest of the day.

Owen and Emerson people-watching
Emerson and I people-watching

No comments: