Friday, July 07, 2006

I've got a new ride!

It was such a beautiful day today so I decided to take mommy out for a walk to the neighborhood library. She thought we should try out our "new" jogging stroller. Here I am checking out my new ride.

Checking out my new ride
Mommy and daddy also got this from the consignment sale months ago, but I wasn't old enough to use it until now.

We miss everyone back in LA/OC. Have a great weekend! I'm going to take mommy and daddy to something called the Watermelon Festival tomorrow. Hope it'll be fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Owen, I like your new ride...in fact, it's the same color as my new ride. Let's race one day :)

Tell your daddy he can now take you running....although that stroller might bring up bad memories about losing to a dog in a race

Mike said...

I asked daddy, and he said he has
proof that he beat the guy with the dog.