Friday, March 24, 2006

A Consignment Sale and My Fist is Tasty (11 weeks)

Mmmm spicy smells...

This week, mommy and daddy took me to dinner at BCD Tofu House, where everything smelled so spicy! Mommy put me in the corner so that I wouldn't get splattered by the sizzling food...

Then we went to check out some baby stuff at a "consignment" sale in the Valley. Daddy told me that after their babies grow up, some mommies and daddies sell their strollers and toys to other mommies and daddies who are being cheap environmentally conscious.

Here are some pictures from the sale:

Lots of gear for me
Lots of gear for me

A DELUXE stroller
We spied this stroller amidst the mix. Mommy said this is called a "Bugaboo Frog" and it was on sale for $650. This is apparently a good deal because it normally costs much more than that.

Mommy and daddy got me a bunch of things because they were so cheap (the things, that is). They didn't get me the Bugaboo.

More developments in the development front:

Heads up
I can lift up on my elbows now.

My fist
I have also discovered my fist is tasty. I like to nibble at it and then put my wet fist on people's necks.

Oh, and I'm also 11 weeks old today.

No comments: