Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Labor Day weekend shenanigans

Over the three days Owen and I had off from school, we kept mommy and daddy busy!

First was Braden's Birthday Party, then we went over to Aunty Nancy and Uncle Scott's house for dinner. They live just a few minutes away from us. Owen and I had a great time playing with Dayton and Saige. Thanks, Uncle Scott, for the yummy dinner of hamburgers and hot dogs! Owen and I especially loved the popsicles for dessert.

Silly kids
Here's a picture of us kids being silly before we had to go home. You can see Aunty Nancy and little Addley in the background.

On Sunday, we had a block party! Cassidy, Shayna, and Braden came over to play with us while the parents talked story.

Braden giving Owen a ride
Braden pushing Owen on the tricycle.

Cassidy and Owen playing catch
Cassidy and Owen playing catch.

On Labor Day, we met up with Braden, Uncle Punn, and Aunty Juanita at the beach near them. This was the first time I have been to Kailua Beach. I had a lot of fun playing in the sand. Owen and Braden tried out Uncle Punn's boogie board. I'm not sure if I want to ever try it. It looks hard!

Kailua Beach on Labor Day
Yay for friends!

No comments: