Sunday, June 04, 2006

Graduation and more Thai food!

On Saturday, Daddy was honored at his "graduation" banquet. He's finally finishing his pediatrics training. Gong Gong and Grandma came all the way from Hawaii to celebrate. We are so proud of him.

Even though he has his "diploma," Daddy's still not at home tonight. Mommy said he still has to work two more weeks. I don't see why, when he has his certificate of completion. Come home, daddy!

Gong gong, Grandma, and me
Gong Gong, Grandma, and me hanging out on the terrace before dinner.

Uncle Jeff, Uncle Dan, Aunty Linda, and our family
Uncle Jeff, Uncle Dan, Aunty Linda, and our family at the banquet

Today, we all went to the Thai Temple in North Hollywood for some yummy Thai food. Ah Mah and Ah Gong also met us there. Too bad daddy was still at work - he missed out again on yummy food. I know what that feels like daddy. I miss out every time.

My two grandmas
Since it was so hot today, my two grandmas tried to cool me down with a cold bottle of water. It made me laugh. Ah Mah laughed too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to your dadddy, Owen and good luck to the whole family on route to Boston!!!