Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Moving down to the OC

Last Friday some men came and took all of our things away. We sat outside and watched all of our stuff get loaded onto a big truck. When I went inside again, everything was gone! I was very concerned, but then I saw that they had left my pack-and-play where I sleep and all of my toys. So it wasn't all bad.

That night we drove down to Orange County to Ah Mah and Ah Gong's house, where we've been staying ever since. I like it there. It's quiet and cool, and Ah Mah and Ah Gong are there to play with me.

On Saturday I tried something new:

Rice cereal
Mommy and Ah Mah decided it was time to have some rice cereal.

I'm not sure I like it
At first, I wasn't sure if I would like it.

Okay, this is good. Give me more!
But I decided that it was okay and I wanted to drink the whole dish.

Later that day, we went to celebrate my Aunty May's graduation from UC Irvine.

I've seen this before
Wait a minute, I know what this is for now!

Where's the cereal?
But where's the food?

This chair is soft!
Uncle Chao makes a nice chair. He is soft.

Aunty May's graduation
Uncle Ryan, Aunty Ying, Aunty May and us. I am still ready for my food...

That night we went to a birthday party at the family's restaurant. There, I met my cousin Miles. He is only 5 weeks old or something like that, but he is a big boy. He also has a lot of hair.

Cousin Milo is 5 weeks old
Me and Miles

No comments: