Thursday, June 15, 2006

It's so hard to say goodbye...

As many of you may know, I'm taking Mommy and Daddy across country next week for a new adventure in Boston. Actually, Daddy got a new "job", so all of us have to pack up and move. It might take us awhile to get settled in, so I might not be able to update the blog quite as often.

Anyway, Mommy, Daddy, and I have been busy making our rounds to see people one last time before we go.

On Sunday, Uncle Jimmy and Aunty Irene invited us over to their new house for a BBQ... but there was nothing on the grill. In fact, they don't even have a grill. It turns out that someone had started a rumor about a BBQ when we were supposed to order take-out. I don't know what the fuss was all about. While the adults chowed down on Baja Fresh, I had my classic breastmilk dinner.

The Thai gang
Hanging out with the Thai gang. Did you notice that Aunty Leng and I matched?

Gizmo wanted to play with me again, but I was too tired and made Mommy and Daddy take me home early. So Gizmo made the aunties play with him. He really likes Aunty Kathy's pants for some reason.

Aunties Kathy and Leng being mean to Gizmo
Aunties Kathy and Leng being mean to Gizmo.

Yesterday, Mommy and I went over to Aunty Shelley and Baby Yasmin's place to hang out and say goodbye to them. Yasmin is my first friend, she is only one day older than me. We were neighbors in the hospital during our first days of life.

Hanging out with baby Yasmin
Here we are hanging out on Yasmin's cool alphabet quilt enjoying tummy time.

We hope to see everyone else in the LA/OC area next week before we go!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck on your move to Boston. We can't wait to visit you there. Hugs & Kisses to you and your parents.

Anonymous said...

Yes, I'm going to miss Nan and Owen...that's all. Oh yeah, I'll miss Chubby and Big Bone. Nobody else is important