Saturday, October 21, 2006

Pumpkin Festival and a Birthday Party!

After a few days of rain, I woke up today to a beautiful sunny day. Since the sun was out, I thought I would be able to go outside in my t-shirt, but Mommy and Daddy made me wear a huge coat! I couldn't even move my arms since it was so thick. I guess it was a good thing that they bundled me up since it was COLD and windy.

We went to the Life is Good Pumpkin Festival and, boy, there were lots of pumpkins there.

More pumpkins
Mommy and me in front of the pumpkins

Mommy and Daddy decided to help the people there break the world record of lighting 30,000 jack-o-lanterns in one place. They each carved a pumpkin, and I got to wait for them.

Waiting for Daddy to carve his pumpkin
Waiting for Daddy to carve his pumpkin

Mommy and her pumpkin
Mommy and her pumpkin

Here are some more pictures of the festival.

Lots of pumpkins!
Lots of pumpkins

Even more pumpkins
Even more pumpkins!

Pumpkin Festival collage
These are some neat looking pumpkins that we saw. The ones in the upper left hand corner belong to Daddy and Mommy... they're not the greatest artists.

After the festival, I got to rest a bit before going to my friend, Grant's first birthday party! I had lots of fun playing with Grant's toys. We sang "Happy Birthday" and had cupcakes (but none for me, as usual).

It's party time!
I've got my party hat on... let's get the party started!

Owen and the birthday boy
Me and the birthday boy

No comments: