Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Sunday at the Children's Museum

On Sunday I took daddy and Aunty Karna to the Children's Museum since they hadn't been there since it reopened. Mommy and I went already and it was so much fun! Here are some of my favorite things to do there:

Riding in cars with girls
Riding in cars with girls. I got to control the radio.

I'm in a music video with Arthur
Dancing in a music video with Arthur!

Meeting Arthur, the Aardvark
Arthur is much scarier in person. He looks like the big rat in my Thai book.

Splash time
Splash splash splash! Can we have one of these at home, mommy?

2 comments:

Steven Tsuchida said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Steven Tsuchida said...

Indeed, Arthur does look like a giant rat. A giant smart-y-pants rat, with those clever glasses! Thanks for the kind words on our blog regarding Mia sleeping. We were a little worried that she was too young. But it was amazing how fast she took to the sleep-training and immediately our lives changed for the better! There is still room for improvement, but I can't stress, what a HUGE difference the sleep-training has made. We're really looking forward to the day when we can do fun stuff with Mia, like take her to see Arthur the giant rat look-a-like! FYI: I deleted my last comment because of typos!