Saturday, August 11, 2007

Katie's birthday

Last weekend I went to Katie's second birthday. I haven't seen her for a while, but I was happy to go play in a new fun place called Kids U.

Kids U has a big gym floor with stuff to climb on. I liked the balance beam.

How I balance
Showing off how I balance

Making popcorn
Making popcorn for the party

After playtime in the gym, we got to go to the snack room for snacks and cake. I got the seat of honor at Katie's right hand.

You guys, you don't have to wear the hat if you don't want to!
You guys, you don't have to wear the hat if you don't want to!

Happy Birthday Katie!
Blowing out candles

Eating birthday cake with Katie
Look at 2 year old Katie eating by herself. I needed a little assistance.

I had a lot of fun! Happy Birthday Katie!

No comments: