Saturday, August 04, 2007

My big belly

Now that Ah Mah is here, she's been taking extra good care of me. I am eating a lot. You can tell by looking at my tummy:

What? This is just my tummy!
What? This is just my tummy!

Of course you might think it's suspicious that my tummy has hard little edges to it. It's just my five pack... of Hot Wheels cars! Daddy saw them and said these are for kids 3 years and older. So I had to do something to keep them.

Where the cars go for safekeeping
Where the cars go for safekeeping

How did I get them, you may ask? Ah Mah took care of me today while daddy went to work and mommy took a test. I took her walking to the local Consumer Value Store this morning. Ah Mah asked me if I wanted a car, and I told her, "no" as sweetly as I can. Then I pointed to the 5 pack and signed "want," "please." How can a grandma resist that?! Better value, more toys. It's just common sense!

(As a nod to my editor, I will mention that if you look up Hot Wheels on the CVS website, you can buy some interesting medicines.)

No comments: