Thursday, August 14, 2008

Back in Boston


Honolulu Zoo Music
Originally uploaded by Mikenan1
A couple of days ago we flew on a big airplane over the sea all night long until we got to another airplane and then arrived back in Boston. As soon as we got on the airplane, I said, "I want to go home!" I meant back to Hawaii. Also, "I want my guitar!" which meant my ukulele, which of course, was back home.

So now we're back in Boston, and I stay up super late with mommy and daddy because I don't feel tired. Aki is sleeping on a regular schedule, which makes life fun for mommy and daddy with two different sleep schedules, mine and hers.

We had an awesome last week in Hawaii. I don't have the energy to describe it all, but there are some pictures if you click on the pictures thing on the right. Hopefully once daddy gets over his wanting to sleep all the time, I can do more blogging. I hope we get to go back to Hawaii soon!

No comments: