Sunday, October 12, 2008

Good luck, Daddy and SteveSongs Concert

Daddy's running his first Half-Marathon this morning. And it's also the first time we're not going with him to watch him finish the race. Both Owen and I are still under the weather... hence no pictures. Big brother Owen is still recovering from the stomach flu, and I woke up yesterday with a runny nose. Mommy's home taking care of us while daddy's running his race. Good luck, daddy! Hope you fast so you can come back and play with us!

Owen felt well enough yesterday morning so we went to see SteveSongs in concert. Mr. Steve is one of Owen's favorite musicians. I had fun dancing with mommy for the first half of the show. The dancing must have worn me out since I fell asleep for the rest of the show. Here's a music video from PBS Kids of Mr. Steve.

No comments: