Sunday, January 24, 2010

Zoo Birthday Party

I had my birthday party at the zoo this year!

Owen as a lion
We made masks of animals. Here's my favorite.

Aki as a lion
And Aki's favorite. Looks kind of familiar...

Feeding the fish
Like
Barack Obama, we got to take a special tour of the zoo. Only there were a lot more people around for us...

Hungry koi
We got to feed the fishies. They were really hungry.

Lion Chantilly cake from Liliha Bakery
Then it was time for lunch. And cake!

Happy Birthday, Owen!
Happy Birthday to me!

Owen being silly
PiƱata time!

Aki's turn on the Pinata
Aki pulled the string but no candy came out!

Cassidy's turn
Still no candy...

I got one!
And then it all came out! Aki got one.

I got candy too!
I got one

Upside down Owen
Yay for my birthday!

No comments: