Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Carnival!

A little while ago we went to something called a carnival at Uncle JT's old school. Owen was really excited about it and said that he wanted to go to that school when he grows up. Daddy didn't like that idea so much, but Owen thought that was funny so of course he wouldn't change his mind.

Anyway, so here's what Owen looked like when we got to the carnival.

Owen slept through the whole affair
He slept through the whole thing!

Preparing to "ride" the merry-go-round
It's ok. I got to go on all the rides. That is, I went on this one and I didn't like it so this is the only ride we went on.

Aki scooping ducks at Carnival
This was more my speed

Aki with her loot (yellow ball and pink frog)
After all my hard work, this is what I got! Where are that yellow ball and the pink frog now anyway? Owen just woke up in this picture, so he's not seeing what he's going to look like in 10 years off to the side there...

Enjoying the teachers' band and Hawaiian food
We got to eat Hawaiian food and watch the teachers' band. Owen really enjoyed that one. I liked it too because I got to dance with daddy.

I had a lot of fun at the carnival. But we have to work on this "Punahou" thing of Owen's...

No comments: