Thursday, November 02, 2006

Happy Birthday, Mommy

Mommy and me in front of our house

Today is mommy's birthday! Mommy, thank you for feeding me, playing with me, picking out nice clothes for me to wear, getting up in the night with me, taking me to classes, and being the best mommy in the world! I love you mommy! Did I remember to thank you for feeding me all the time?

To celebrate her birthday, I let mommy go out with daddy for dinner at Oishii, a sushi restaurant. I said I would stay home by myself since I'm a big boy, but they made Aunty Karna come over to watch me and make sure I didn't get into any trouble.

They weren't gone for very long, so I was fine. Maybe now they'll let me stay home by myself! I've got lots to do here, plus maybe then I can catch up on my blogging! Happy Birthday again Mommy!

1 comment:

OakMonster said...

Happy happy HAPPY birthday, P'Nan!