Saturday, August 08, 2009

School and More Fun

Last week I was pretty busy so I didn't get a chance to post what I've been doing. Here's the update:

In school last week we finished our ocean hats and got to wear them at assembly time.

Owen the Opihi
I was the `opihi.

Then we went to Braden's house for dinner and a little floor hockey.

"Eating" with Braden
Here we are "eating" our dinners.

The next day was the weekend. We went out to Kung Kung's favorite garden, the Halawa Xeriscape Garden. I liked it too!

Feral piglets at Halawa Xeriscape Garden
We got to see some baby pigs come out of the mountains

Ball of worms
And mommy adopted some worms

Plus I got more tattoos and other free stuff. I also got to pick out a plant for our garden.

Later we went to Aunty Marcy and Uncle Mike's wedding party. There was a long line to meet them, just like Mickey Mouse!

Aki waiting patiently in the reception line
Aki waited patiently in line.

This week has been like last one. More school, and more swim school, my favorite!

Aki and the shark
Here's Aki waiting for her turn to go into the water

Owen jumping
I learned how to fence jump in the water

Owen and Aki sitting in little adirondack chairs
Relaxing after swim class

Finally, we went to another free concert on Wednesday. It was with a great singer Natalie Ai Kamauu. She played the ukulele!

Aki stuffing face
Aki enjoyed the popcorn

Natalie Ai Kamauu concert
And the singing was great too!

Yay for friends, pigs, worms, swimming and music!

No comments: