Tuesday, January 30, 2007

First Haircut

Mommy's been complaining that my hair is too long in the back, so yesterday Mommy and Daddy took me to a place called Snip-its.

At Snip-its before haircut
Before the haircut. I really don't think my hair is that long, do you?

We had to wait awhile, so Daddy showed me lots of neat stuff in the store. They have a really cool mural on the wall. You can see part of it in the picture. Then they called my name. So Mommy sat me down on her lap in front of a big mirror, and a lady with big scissors came over and put a big green cape of me. She said it was a BIG bib, so I didn't mind it on me. But then this lady started to cut off the hair on my head. I couldn't believe Mommy let her do it. I was just stunned. I tried to protest a bit, but Daddy distracted me by showing me a big tub of bubble solution and started blowing bubbles for me. Before I knew it, the green cape was covered in hair.


First haircut
After the haircut. I'm just speechless. What do you think?

No comments: