Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day

Over the weekend, Mommy and Daddy took me to a Valentine's Day party. There were lots of kids, food, and music. Even though most of the kids were much bigger than me, I still had lots of fun. Daddy helped me decorate a Valentine's Day mailbox. After we stuffed our faces with pizza and danced our hearts out, we took turns exchanging valentines by putting them in the mailboxes.

My mailbox is full of valentines
My mailbox is full of valentines

Opening my valentines
Mommy helped me open the valentines I got

Mommy and Daddy got me a Valentine's Day present. It came in a big box and Mommy had to put it together before I could play with it. I love it! It's just like the busy box at my doctor's office. I especially love to play with the xylophone. Maybe I will be a musician when I grow up.

My Valentine's Day present
Playing with my Valentine's Day present

Yesterday, two packages came in the mail for me from my grandparents. Grandma and Grandpa Ching send me a toy that makes cow and pig noises when I press on the nose of the animal. Grandma and Grandpa Ketpura got me a Green and Speckled Frog. Now I have a frog that goes with the song!

Presents!
Presents from my grandparents

This morning, Daddy surprised Mommy with a heart he made using ice and gatorade. Isn't it cool?

Daddy made mommy a heart
Red heart

Happy Valentine's Day
Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!

Mommy promised that we will make a snowman today since we're having our first big snow storm that started last night. I'll ask her to take pictures to post later.

No comments: