Monday, March 05, 2007

Providence Children's Museum

This Sunday we went to another Children's Museum. This one is in Providence, which is like a suburb of Boston, only it's in another state. I fell asleep in the car, and I woke up just as we were pulling into the parking lot. This is what I saw:

Providence Children's Museum
A big lizard climbing over the building!

Inside there were all kinds of cool things to do!

Loading up my rocks
They had a big mess of rocks on the floor, so I helped them clean up by loading some up into this dump truck

They also had this little grocery store that was my size! Here I am, picking out a green bell pepper.

Picking out some produce
How do you know if it's ripe?

That'll be $500 please
Self service check-out is all the rage nowadays.

And of course they had some water tables for us to play with. This one is a kind of water roller coaster. In this photo, you can see my new "unsupported standing" kung fu technique.

Whoa. Wetness is seeping up my legs
Whoa.

We're still working on syncing my actual walking with taking movies on the camera, but just so you know, I can walk almost 6 steps now without having to sit down!

No comments: