Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!


One of the wild Brookline turkeys (photo by Sasha Kopf)

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! My editors have been busy so I haven't had a chance to catch you up with what's been going on with me for a while...

First, Aunty Demo came over for dinner last week. She is so nice, and she read me my Curious George Goes to the Hospital book. I taught her how to do my fake smile.

Me and Demo
Me and Aunty Demo

Then, Aunty Alissa and Emerson came over to visit and hang out with me while mommy and daddy went on a preschool tour.

We love Emerson's mommy
We love Emerson's mommy

Peek-a-boo!
We also love playing peek-a-boo with the curtains

Over the weekend we went for a walk outside our house. It's getting cold so I've had to dress up!

Breaking the brush
I had to clear some of the fallen branches

Stairs
Walking down the stairs by myself

Today has been fun so far. We took daddy for a race just a few miles from home.

Getting ready for the run
We're getting ready for the run. Is it too late to carbo load?

Daddy coming around to the finish
Here's daddy coming around to the finish line. He's blurry because he was moving so fast!

Waiting for Thanksgiving lunch
Here I am now, waiting for Thanksgiving dinner at Ronak's house!

Have a happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

thida said...

Happy Thanksgiving! I'm donning the turkey-taster shirt for good measure! :)