Thursday, November 08, 2007

Lunch with my buddies

It's getting colder here in New England. We woke up this morning with ice on the car. Luckily, daddy was home this morning to help mommy scrape the ice off the windshield. To thank him, she dropped him off at the T stop for work. We might even get some snow Friday night/early Sat morning! Daddy may have to shovel some snow Saturday morning before his morning run.

For lunch today, instead of eating alone with mommy, I got to have lunch with two of my friends and their moms. I like this restaurant since they have a little pool with lots of fish right at my level. The food's not bad either! Mommy and I shared a tonkatsu bento box. I ate the carrot tempura, rice, tonkatsu, and japchae.

Lunch with friends
Me acting silly with Sumin and Ezra.

No comments: