Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! I woke up bright and early this morning. Daddy was up cleaning the house so I got myself out of bed and turned on the light. That didn't get his attention, so I banged the door until he came upstairs and got me. It was almost 6, after all...

The weather was nicer this year than last year. After lunch at Ula's I got to play outside.

Playing in the snow
Much less snow on the ground this year

My Valentine's Day present - Here Comes the 123's
My Valentine's present--Here Comes the 123's

Daddy's Superbowl Champs shirt
Daddy's present

Flowers I picked out for mommy
Flowers I got mommy

Valentine's Day dinner - Chicken fricassee over orzo and roasted asparagus
Mommy made a great Valentine's Day dinner--Chicken, rice shaped pastas, and asparagoose. I picked out the carrots and ham.

Strawberries with whipped cream for dessert
Yummy dessert

I had a great Valentine's Day! Hope you had a fun day too!

No comments: