Saturday, April 12, 2008

Spring is Here!

Maybe the weather won't actually be nice from now on, but it was sure nice today! We celebrated by going to the Children's Museum for the first time in a long time. I got to show Phoebe all my favorites.

Splash!
I like popping the bubbles on the bubble tables. Daddy's getting ready for he splash!

Choo choo at the train table
I like the train table too. Going over a bridge!

Painting is fun
Painting is fun. I call my technique, stab-the-paper.

Little stick
After lunch, we just hung around outside enjoying the sun and the sticks

Phoebe at the Children's Museum
Phoebe slept most of the time

On top of the pyramid
Too bad she missed this!

Yay spring!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Owen, I'm sure you will tell Aki about all the fun you had later. However, you may want to ask your daddy and mommy to show you your blog when you were young...that's right, you were always sleeping when your parents took you out too!

Anonymous said...

OMG... Phoebe... you look exactly just like your brother.. Are you guys twin???.. heheheh

Miss you all..

Auntie Leng