Monday, April 14, 2008

Visiting with Friends

Even though I'm almost one month old, I've had quite a few visitors. Before mommy was able to drive a couple of weeks ago, Katrina (one of mommy's friends and Ezra's mommy) came over and hung out with us.

Katrina with Phoebe
She was so nice and snuggly, I fell asleep in her arms.

Last week, Owen's friend, Emerson and her mommy came over to play. Emmy really likes holding me. She's getting good practice being an older sister!

Emerson holding Phoebe
Alissa and Emerson with me

The following day, mommy, Owen, and I went to the Franklin Park Zoo with some friends from StrollerFit. It was my first time at the zoo, but I only got to see the entrance where mommy fed me lunch. After that, I was asleep for the rest of the visit. Owen told me that he and mommy saw zebras, kangaroos, sheep, goats, chickens, and wildebeest.

Having fun walking with friends
Owen and his friend, Grant, having fun walking with each other.

Visiting the zoo with Grant
Grant and Owen visiting the chickens.

Today, Emmy and Alissa came back for a visit. This time, Ellie and her mommy, Lisa came over too for a play date and lunch. Owen sure had a lot of fun with the girls. They made so much noise, but I slept through it anyway.

Emerson practicing being an older sister
Emmy being gentle with me.

Ellie loves holding Phoebe
Ellie holding me.

Mommy said we'll see the girls again next Monday to watch some people running!

No comments: