Wednesday, September 10, 2008

First Day of School

Today was my first day at preschool! I got my new orange backpack together with my change of clothes and some pull-ups ("swim diapers" as I like to call them). Then Daddy dropped me off. Ms. Andrea carried me in, and I didn't look back. I don't think I really needed to be carried. I know how to walk. No tears, no nothing. Except maybe Daddy cried a little, but I'm not sure about that.

As far as what happened in school, I'll tell you what I told Mommy and Daddy. There was something about drums and a boy in a white jacket, possibly named Myles, who didn't get to share the drums with me. Some kids sang the good morning song, and I just watched.

After an hour or so, the teacher came and got me to put my shoes and my backpack on. We went outside, and there was Daddy! I don't know, maybe he was standing there the whole time? I got in the car and we went out to get a little first day of preschool present. Maybe tomorrow I can stay longer? And get another present?

1 comment:

Alana Kim Dunn said...

Oh my gosh, congratulations Owen! I can't believe you're already in school, you're such a big boy!