Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Greek food and Ronak

On Sunday we went out for Greek food at a restaurant in Cambridge. I know now what the grownups do at these "restaurants" and I am becoming very interested when they are eating. I was reaching for the food so much that mommy and daddy gave me tiny little bits of the pita bread to gum on.

Greek Corner
Is this the menu? What shall I have?

That night we went out to celebrate Uncle Sameer's birthday. We went to the Charles River Esplanade with his family. I met another new baby, Baby Ronak.

Uncle Sameer, Ronak, Daddy and me
Uncle Sameer, Ronak, Daddy and me

It was after my usual bedtime, so when I woke up and we were still out, I was very surprised. Still, I loved the view, and everyone was so nice that I stayed up socializing until 9! I fell asleep as soon as we got back in the car, and I overslept the next morning. I didn't wake up until 6:00 AM!

Mommy and me enjoying the early evening sun
Mommy and me enjoying the early evening sun

Charles River sunset
Sunset over the Charles River

No comments: