Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Aunty Missy Part 1

Hi everyone, for some reason my editors have been slacking off, so I understand there haven't been many posts lately. Anyway, last week Aunty Missy came to visit! She just left today, and I miss her already. She's so nice to me!

Aunty Missy brought me some new dishes. These ones have hippos on them!

Hippo dishes
Mmmm... tastes like hippo!

On Saturday, when she got in, we went to the Freedom Trail. It was my first time, but it was kind of boring for baby. I think my tour guides didn't make it lively enough.

Old South Meeting House
Snoozing in front of the Old South Meeting House

Later, by Faneuil Hall, we saw some police horsies dressed in red Santa hats.
Santa horses
Where's Santa?

We ended up our walk at Paul Revere's house. It had been a long time since I'd had my diaper changed, and guess where they decided to do it? On the bench. In the courtyard. In 40 degree weather. Well, when you gotta go, you gotta go!

Paul Revere's house
All better now.

Lots more happened on Missy's visit, but baby got to go to sleep. Nighty night!

No comments: