Saturday, December 23, 2006

Salem

Last Monday we visited Salem with Aunty Missy. It was her last full day with me, and we had a great time.

Are there witches in the air?
Here I am in front of the Salem Witch Museum. It was rainy so I am in my bubble. I am smiling though.

Having lunch with Aunty Missy
Lunch with Aunty Missy. We are at someplace called the Salem Beer Works. I'm not sure what that means, but I liked my lunch!

Later we went to the Peabody Essex Museum. It was so big! Ronak, his parents, his uncle and his uncle's friend met us there. We had a great time rolling around on the floor while the grownups watched movies about Chinese houses.


What the inside of the museum would have looked like if it were sunny.


They had this exhibit on modern furniture that mommy and daddy really liked.

I wish I'd gotten to see the model ships though. Daddy told me about them afterwards. There was one of the Queen Elizabeth that was like 20 feet long!

After a while though, it was getting late so we all headed off. I fell asleep, and when I woke up, we were at Himalayan food!

What should I order?
Din-Din-time. What shall I have?

No comments: