Monday, December 04, 2006

Cold wet white stuff

When I woke up this morning, it was cold and wet outside. We all thought it was just raining again. But when Daddy went outside to leave for work, he said it was "snowing"! I didn't know what that meant. Mommy was super excited about it though. After we had breakfast, she changed me into a huge thick jacket and long slippery pants. Then she took me outside and set me down on the white ground. What is this cold white stuff?!! I tried to touch it, but it just made my hand cold and wet. Then I got upset because I couldn't move with this big jacket on me. Mommy told me that this white stuff is "snow", and we'll probably be seeing a lot more of it in the next few months. Daddy told me that we can go "sledding" sometime. I don't know if I'm going to like it. I sure don't like to be bundled up like this.

What is this white cold stuff?
What is this cold white stuff?

Our car covered in snow
Mommy had to scrape the snow off the car so that we could go to StrollerFit this morning. Good thing the exercise class was indoors!

2 comments:

thida said...

eeks! looks cold! i'm not a big fan of snow either owen! come back to cali soon! :) love, aunty thida

Anonymous said...

Okay, who left Owen out in the snow all by himself...Chingy?

Ignore Aunty Thida by skipping California and come to Hawaii!