Saturday, December 02, 2006

Children's Museum

On Friday after Thanksgiving we went to the Children's Museum. I liked it a lot! There was so much for me to do! Here are some of the things I did:

Water bed
Playing in a big water bed. Can I have one of these for my room?

Woah, that's a big bubble
Blowing gigantic bubbles. I think I could fit in that one...

Why are these balls flying?
Watching flying balls. I cannot look away...

Finally, they're letting me have some eggs!
Eating eggs.

Things I'm not fond of: big puppets jumping up at me
Staying away from scary puppets! I'm making sure that it doesn't bite my hand.

Too bad that was the last day of Ah Mah and Ah Gong's trip. They'd already left when I woke up the next morning (even though I was sure to get up by 5). Mommy and daddy say I'll see them soon, though, when we go back to California at the end of the month. I can't wait!

Ah Mah reading to me in Thai
Ah Mah reading "Chaotic Fork and Spoon" to me in Thai.

No comments: