Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Cough cough

Sorry I don't have any pictures today.

I have been feeling a little strange sensation in my nose and the back of my mouth. It's like something is stuck inside of my nose, and sometimes it tickles my throat. When I feel this, I have to cough. Cough cough. I wonder where I could have gotten this from?

Daddy's been putting water up my nose and then sucking it out with a green suction bulb. I don't like this, but I do feel better afterwards.

I also seem to have given this new feeling to mommy and daddy. They're complaining about something sore in their throats.

Don't worry about me though. It's all smiles and fun and games still when I'm awake. And I've been waking up every couple of hours at night these last few nights.

More pictures when I'm better...

2 comments:

Mike said...

That must be it. And here I was blaming daddy for bringing home some "work."

OakMonster said...

Well, if you were feeling sick on Tuesday, it didn't show today. I'm glad I finally got to meet you face to face, Owen!

Oh, and thanks for not grabbing my glasses. You and Morgan seem quite mesmerized by my "geek goggle". Heh.