Monday, May 08, 2006

My 4th birthday

This weekend was my fourth month birthday, so naturally, I had a party. Later I found out that it wasn't my party we had gone to. My cousin Ariel had invited me to celebrate her 7th birthday. It was at the O.C.B.C. (Orange County Badminton Club), which is part of mommy's relatives' business empire.

I'm in the OC (BC)
Mommy, daddy and me, in the OC (BC)

What is that?
What the heck is that?

It was a balloon show!
There were balloons everywhere!

The magician went into the balloon Then she disappeared!
The magician went into the balloon and then she disappeared!

Daddy, the birthday girl, Na Tim, and me
Daddy, the birthday girl, Na Tim, and me

I got to see a lot of the family. It was the first time that most of them had met me.

I also got a gift bag from Ariel. It had a baseball cap, sand bucket and shovel, Hot Wheels car, pinball game, and candy. Daddy says he's going to play with these until I get old enough to play with them myself.

No comments: