Monday, May 01, 2006

My First Flight

I'm still in Hawaii, but my daddy left for the mainland on Sunday. I made him stay up late to tell you how my trip has been so far!

My first flight
Here I am at the airplane place. I was trying to fly here, but daddy was holding me down. Later on the plane, I fell asleep and was knocked out until we started landing. Then something weird happened inside my head that I didn't like. I cried and it got better.

Grandma and Me at Big City Diner
The next morning we went out to breakfast with Uncle Daryl and Uncle Lester. We are at the Big City Diner in Kaimuki.

Aunty Daryl and Uncle Lester
Aunty Daryl and Uncle Lester. Everyone has eaten but me, and I'm hungry! Uncle Lester is helping me find my fist.

Daddy's Elephant
Back at home, daddy introduced me to one of his toys from when he was a baby. This is an elephant whose nose he used to chew on 29 years ago. It used be a white nose. I tried to eat it too, but daddy wouldn't share with me.

Breakfast at Zippy's
Sunday morning breakfast with Uncle Mino and Aunty Patsy. We went to Zippy's in Koko Marina. They have the best view of the boats in the harbor.

Pink Vest
On Sunday afternoon we went to my first wedding. Daddy got all dressed up. I'm not sure I like it.

Alison, Conner, Joel and Daddy
Here's the happy couple with their nephew. Again, I went to sleep so I don't remember much of what happened. But the food was good! And I liked the groomsman's toast! So sharp!

No comments: