Wednesday, May 17, 2006

My First Roll-over

I achieved a major milestone today. Grandma and mommy put me on the playmat this afternoon on my back. I wanted to touch the little bird behind the elephant's ear, so I reached over with my left hand and all of a sudden, I'm on my tummy. I couldn't figure out how to get my right arm out from under my body though... so mommy had to help me straighten it out. After a few minutes playing with the bird and the butterfly, I rolled back to my back. Mommy was so amazed at my accomplishment today. She tried to get me to do it again, but I didn't feel like it.

First roll over!

3 comments:

aDesenhar said...

:)

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Owen!! Good job and soon you will start crawling!! :) :)

OakMonster said...

Rollin' rollin' rollin'!

Don't be like Uncle Brandon though. His mom said when he was a baby, he'd roll all over the place instead of crawling...but only on the left side. He couldn't roll the other way so she'd turn around to find him stuck on a couch or something. LOL.