Sunday, September 10, 2006

Kung Kung and Grandma's Visit

After we came back from Cape Cod on Labor Day, I've been spending lots of time with Kung Kung and Grandma. We went shopping in Coolidge Corner on Tuesday and Grandma got me a new toy and 2 more books.

Playing with my new toy
Playing with my new toy

Afterwards, we went to the library where Grandma read me one of my favorite books, "Ollie the Stomper".

Grandma reading to me at the library
You can see Kung Kung in the background doing his Sudoku.

Later in the week, I took Kung Kung and Grandma to the New England Aquarium so that I can go see my jellies again.

My favorite sea creature at the New England Aquarium
More jellies!

We breaked for lunch at La Famiglia Giorgio in the North End. I was asleep while the adults stuffed their faces with italian food. When I woke up, all I got was some mushed up corn for lunch.

Mommy and me with the giant clam
Here's Mommy and me with the giant clam.

On Friday, we went to the Franklin Park Zoo for StrollerFit class. This time, we got to hang out after class to have lunch and see the animals. We saw zebras, giraffes, camels, sheeps, and this handsome creature.

Isn't this a handsome creature?
Aren't I cute?

We also went to the John F. Kennedy Library and Museum. Here's me asleep with Mommy and Grandma.

At the John F. Kenney Library and Museum
At the John F. Kennedy Library and Museum

Later that day, we met up with Aunty Linda and Uncle Suy - Ah Mah and Ah Gong's neighbors in Orange County. They came to Boston to see their son off to college. They also brought lots of presents for us from Ah Mah.

Meeting Aunty Linda and Uncle Suy for dinner
Meeting Aunty Linda and Uncle Suy for dinner

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you are going to bring some of those cool toys to Hawaii so I can play with them...I promise not to drool on them