Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentine's Day 2009

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! In honor of my first Valentine's Day, mommy and daddy are treating us to another trip to NYC. When we get back, Owen and I will tell you all about it.

In the meantime, here are some pictures of us from the Valentine's Day Party we went to last weekend.

Owen putting together his mailbox
Owen putting together his mailbox to collect his valentines.

Aki eating craft materials
Daddy helped me decorate my treasure box for my valentines.

Aki eating blueberries at the Valentine's Day party
I loved blueberries...

Aki loves the shaker eggs
... and egg shakers.

Owen was busy all week making Valentines for his friends at school.

Owen busy signing Valentine's Cards
Big brother busy signing his name on the valentines.

Owen with his cards
Owen with the finished valentines.

Hugs and kisses,
Aki

No comments: