Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Hundred Day Old Beach Party!

On Sunday I took mommy and daddy to the beach to celebrate my 100th day birthday. At least, that was what I was celebrating. It turned out that they were just going to meet up with some friends from their childbirth class, Uncle Matt, Aunty Shelley and their daughter Yasmin.

Yasmin was born the day before I was, and they were our neighbors in the hospital. I don't remember meeting her, but daddy said that I talked with her at night while we were both hungry.

We went to the Santa Monica beach. Uncle Matt brought an umbrella to keep the sun off of us, and we had lunch and talked about our lives in the last 100 (or 101) days.

Me and daddy at the beach
Me and daddy at the beach

Keeping warm at the beach
Keeping warm in the shade

Yasmin and Uncle Matt
Me, daddy, mommy, Yasmin and Uncle Matt

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's not a beach...its just a place where the land meets the water...only Hawaii has beaches

Mike said...

I do hope I will be able to find out the difference when mommy and daddy take me home to Hawaii.