Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Rainy Days

Yesterday it was dark again, and I thought mommy and I were going to walk around the mall for our walking group. Instead, the group went outside for our stroll. It was very very nice. I got to see lots of doggies, and also there were very small doggies that mommy called "squirrels". They were so busy eating that they didn't want to play.


"Squirrels"

Santa Monica bluffs
Santa Monica bluffs


Then it started to sprinkle, and mommy put the top down so I didn't get to see any more. Plus I got hungry. It was a good thing the group ended because then I could have my lunch. We ate in the car. Mommy drove us home, but by the time we got there, I was hungry again.


Me telling mommy I'm hungry

After lunch, nap, more eating, bathtime, more eating, more eating, and then more eating, it was time for the basketball game. Good thing I fell asleep before it started. Florida blocked UCLA 's shots like how I block daddy's bottle-feeding attempts.

No comments: