Saturday, April 01, 2006

Miracle Mile

After Target, we went to the Grove and the Farmer's Market. I thought there were going to be trees and horsies and cows, but this is a very citified place. It's basically a shopping mall with a food court next door. Mommy went clothes shopping, and then they had tacos and tamales at a brightly colored taco stand. Of course, I sat there and sucked on my hand while they ate.

Farmer's Market
Here I am, still sucking on my hand

Then we drove to LACMA, which is a place with lots of pictures, like in my story books. LACMA is apparently 40 years old this weekend, so all of us got in for free! People gave the museum birthday presents, but what daddy and mommy liked the best was the drawings that two artists had made on the walls and the floor.

On the Way to LACMA
Playing on the way to the museum

Walking into LACMA
Got my hat on to keep the sun off my face

Remember how I said I was hungry while daddy and mommy were eating lunch? After showing me all those pictures (and the whole time, I was sucking on my hand), they took me to a quiet place to eat my lunch.

Snacktime at the Pavilion for Japanese Art
Snacktime at the Pavilion for Japanese Art

Back at home, I cleaned up and went to bed, but daddy and mommy stayed up to watch the basketball games. They told me later that UCLA had won their game. Yay UCLA! That's why I wore my UCLA onesie bodysuit today.

No comments: