Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Happy Administrative Professionals Day!

Happy Administrative Professionals Day! My own administrative professional has been busy so that's why we've been out of touch the last few days.

This weekend, we went to my first baby shower. It was for a baby girl-to-be, a daughter for daddy's friend from school and his wife. There were lots of other kids there. I even met a little girl who was younger than me. She's a cutie.

Parallel parking
Lots of kids need lots of rides

Baby shower
Where's my present?

Who's that?
Who you looking at?

That night we went out with some of daddy's friends to Monterey Park for dinner. The restaurant was called Dragon Mark. It turns out that even though mommy and daddy are both Chinese, neither of them speak that language! So daddy's Chinese friend had to use her skills to order dinner. It was yummy!

After dinner the grownups were excited about going to a place for sandwiches. If these sandwiches are anything like the milk sandwich mommy makes for me, I can see why they're excited.

Mmm... Fresh Hot...
Aunty Jen and the sandwich truck

During the week, I've been up to the same old same old. Stroller class, going to work to prepare lessons for mommy's former students. Mommy keeps me busy, and I'm learning new songs and new games.

Karna Jean and me
Tonight Aunty Karna came to visit me from Boston. Aunty Karna is very tall. I hope that I get to be as tall as her when I grow up. In this picture, I am about at daddy's eye level.

Aunty Karna also keeps a blog. She just got back from India, and she had uku-plenty pictures.

Tomorrow we leave for daddy's home town--Honolulu! It will be my first flight and my first time out of Southern California. I hope it's as much fun as the airplane rides daddy gives me at home!

No comments: