Monday, April 17, 2006

A Trip down to San Diego

On Saturday I took mommy and daddy down to San Diego. They wanted to go see some friends before we leave So Cal.

After meeting up with mommy's friends Michelle and Ravi, we went for lunch at daddy's favorite Mexican restaurant, Kotija Jr's. He always stops there when he's in San Diego. It was my first time, and I agree, the carnitas burrito that mommy had was yummy!

Next stop was the Flower Fields, which is some kind of flower farm in Carlsbad.

Flower fields
Rows of ranunculus

Flower fields
More ranunculus

Is this it?
I was underwhelmed

Michelle and mommy
Michelle and mommy

Grooming my hairs
Snack time and grooming time

In the evening we went to mommy's friends' house for dinner. Uncle Mark and Aunty Tina have triplet girls: Chloe, Emma and Isabella. They are much bigger than me. They are 4 years old. They're going to be like 6 feet tall when they grow up.

The girls helped give me a bath and showed me how to decorate Easter cookies. They also read me one of their favorite books, Blue Hat, Green Hat and my favorite book, The Very Hungry Caterpillar. After reading this book, I was very hungry myself, as always. Mommy fed me and I went to sleep.

Uncle Mark is a great cook. He made roasted salmon with peppers and some kind of lemon dill aioli. I would have stayed up for this, but I was too tired after my big day.

Two triplets, Chris and Mark
Uncle Chris holding Bella and Chloe. Chloe is the one with wings. Emma was busy watching a movie. Uncle Mark is holding me. Apparently I was practicing my boxing at the time.

Uncle Mark is very tall
Uncle Mark is very tall

No comments: