Friday, April 27, 2007

Florida Day 2

So here's some pictures from my second day in Florida.

When I woke up in the morning, mommy and daddy were sleeping right there in the same room with me. It was fun to wake them up.

After breakfast daddy picked up a big blue car, and we drove out to a place called the Riverwalk. It's a river that flows through Fort Lauderdale and there are lots of boats to see around there. We walked for a while, and I fell asleep in the warm air.

When I woke up, we were at a museum. I was still kind of feeling out of sorts so I didn't like the loud noises and the scary things there. I did like the clock out front though. It reminded me of the one in the Children's Hospital. It says it's 11:00. Time for lunch!

Clock tower in front of the Museum of Discovery
Clock tower

After lunch we went back to the hospital for the second time. I got the Florida Panthers suite. I liked it because I know what lions say, and every time I caught sight of the mural, I could tell mommy and daddy "Rahrrr!"

Florida Panther exam room
I'm a panther

After the visit, we drove down to see Aunty Lana and Great Aunt Ann at their restaurant in Sunny Isles Beach. They work really hard and yet they had time to make us dinner!

Fancy fruit sushi
Fancy fruit sushi that Great Aunt Ann made

Me and Aunty Lana
Me and Aunty Lana

That was all for the day, so we went back to the hotel and went to sleep. It was a long day even though we didn't do that much. Tomorrow, ducks, more of Aunty Lana, and I meet Uncle Tony!

No comments: