Monday, April 30, 2007

Florida Day 5

After another late night out with the folks, I tried to sleep in again. Daddy woke me up though because it was our last morning in Florida and we still had one more thing to do.

We went to a place called Butterfly World. There were lots of butterflies there.

Butterfly!
Stripey butterfly

Snack time at Butterfly World
Mommy and I had our snack time while taking a break from the butterflies

Looking at flowers at Butterfly World
The best part was walking around on my own and looking at things

After Butterfly World, we went to lunch at a place called "Baja Fresh." Mommy and daddy were really excited to see this place from Southern California here in South Florida and they came here specially to have the food, but...

Baja Fresh is um...
This is what I think of Baja Fresh. Just kidding, my mouth was just full...

Then before I knew it, we were at the airport and back in Boston, which kind of felt like Miami because it's spring now! We had a great trip, and I hope I get to go back again. Still I'm happy to be back home where I can sleep in my own crib and play with my own toys. Until next time... Good night!

No comments: