Friday, March 31, 2006

More Breaking Routines

Lately, I have decided that I will accept no substitute for mommy's breast. When daddy went on night shift for two weeks, I realized my late night feeding doesn't have to be a bottle. Mommy can do every feeding! From that point on, I made up my mind that daddy's milk is a thing of the past.

Mommy and daddy don't like this idea. So mommy bought a few different kinds of nipples to try on my bottles. I liked the playtex one at first, but then, you know, it's just a bottle, not the real thing.

Now whenever daddy tries to get me to take the bottle, I know how to get what I want... Crying! If I cry enough, mommy will rescue me. Or daddy will give up. He is persistent though.

I've decided to start keeping score. Since I started, it's Owen 2, Daddy 0. If I'm hungry enough, maybe I'll take the bottle. More updates to come...

No comments: