Saturday, December 01, 2007

A week at home

I haven't been feeling so well this past week, so mommy and I have been hanging out at home. Both of mommy and I have something the adults call "sinusitis". Daddy said that's why I have lots of runny nose, yucky coughs, and also stinky breath! The doctor gave me 2 bottles of pink medicine to take 3 times a day for 10 days. What ever it is, it doesn't taste very good.

Staying at home means mommy had to find lots of activities for me to do. Luckily, mommy found a recipe for homemade playdoh the other day and I helped her make it. I even picked out the color - green just like Shrek!

Helping mommy make playdoh
Helping mommy make playdoh

My playdoh creation - an owl!
My creation - an owl!

Some of the other things I've been doing include:

I hope I feel better soon since we're going to see grandma and her kitties in Hawaii on Friday before going to California to see Ah Mah, Ah Gong for Aunty Ying's wedding the following week.

In other news, mommy and daddy were very excited to go out to a concert last night. I'm not sure what the big deal is, but they saw somebody named "Christopher Guest" playing music from his movies. Too bad mommy and daddy forgot to the camera at home, so no pictures to show. But here's a link to an article about it!

No comments: