Tuesday, January 13, 2009

On My Real Birthday

Oops, I forgot to tell you about my little birthday party, that I had on my real birthday one week ago...

I got to open a present in the morning...

Must wear crown again...
Had to wear my crown again to make sure everyone knows who's the birthday boy

Cupcake turtle
At school we had birthday cupcakes that mommy made.

Then after school I got to open all my other presents.

Ooh... I see Nemo!
Ooh... I see... Nemo!

Eye shadow
I got a stamp pad, and Aki got some ink over her eyes. The grownups thought this was funny. (You might have to click on the picture to see the ink...)

Later Ronak and his mommy came over to help me celebrate at dinner. After dinner we had another birthday cupcake party...

After all the practice, it's finally my birthday!
The cupcakes say OWEN IS

Blowing out the candle
I wish for...

Who knows? More cupcakes? More birthdays? Mommy and daddy to get jobs?

Happy Belated Birthday to me!

No comments: