Friday, May 15, 2009

Happiest Place on Earth

Ok, so we've been busy since we've been back, but it's time to do some posting about our trip to see Ah Mah and Ah Gong...

So on Monday we went to see Mickey Mouse at Disneyland! Aunty Melissa had her SoCal driver's license so we all got in for cheap. Ah Gu came too.

Little conductor
The first thing we saw was this little kid conducting the band. I was so jealous.

Owen driving
But then we went to Autopia where even I could drive the cars! And I got a driver's license too! I liked it so much we went on it twice.

Aki pointing out the sights
While I was on it the second time, mommy took Aki on the submarine ride. Here she is pointing out the fishies.

Waiting for the Matterhorn
After lunch, we took a nap while mommy and daddy went on the mountain sled ride.

Uncle Nick and mommy on Splash Mountain
While we were still sleeping, Ah Gu and mommy went on this log ride. I didn't like the panda log ride at Storyland, so I'm glad I slept through this one!

Aki having fun on the carousel with Melissa
Then we woke up and we went on the big carousel. Ehh... Aki liked it though.

Flying Dumbos
I liked flying in the Dumbos better! I'm in the Dumbo in front of daddy and Aki.

Spinning
I loved spinning in the teacups too! Aki, not so much.

In Mickey Mouse's House
Then we went to meet Mickey Mouse. I liked seeing Mickey Mouse much better than last time, probably because I can watch his show on daddy's phone now.


Disneyland was so much fun! Thanks for taking us, everyone! Next time, I'll have to tell you about the trains and gorillas we saw in LA!

No comments: