Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Fun run and Ash

Last weekend we went up to New Hampshire to do a "10K" fun run. Mommy pushed me in the 2 mile stroller walk and daddy ran 6.2 miles. It was a beautiful day but a little cold. I had my blanket and hat so I was okay. I finished first overall in 23 minutes or so, followed 1/2 a second later by mommy, who I had to pull along behind me. The next person, a runner who supposedly "won" the race finished in 32 minutes. Daddy didn't come in until a while later.

Waiting for daddy to finish the race
Waiting for daddy to finish the race

Afterwards they had a big place for us kids to play. There was coloring, music, but most important, my new most favorite thing in the world, hay!

It's raining hay!
Hay! Hay! It's raining hay!

After the run, we went to meet my babysitter from months past, Ashley, or as I like to call her, "Ashhhh." We went to Newburyport for lunch, and it was so much fun to watch the boats and the doggies on the boardwalk.

Meeting Ashley for lunch
Mommy, me and Ashhhh

Later, mommy wasn't quite ready to go home so we went to a store and bought some shoes. Here I am modeling my new shoes. Just like Uncle JT's!

Hey, homies
Hey, homies

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet shoes Owen! Now we can go running when you visit....but we may have to slow down for your daddy to catch up with us

Anonymous said...

You should also tell your mommy and daddy to take the tag off the shoe so you don't trip and fall.